Commerce Bank Securities and Investment Limited A full service depository participant and corporate TREC Holder of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. TREC NO: 180
Bangladesh Commerce Bank Ltd. (BCBL) formally commenced operation as a stock brokerage from October in the year 2006. BCBL has formed subsidiary company named Commerce Bank Securities and Investment Limited (CBSIL), commenced its operation from the 1st of June, 2011. It usually provides BO account opening facility to its investors to invest in the CAPITAL MARKET. It is an intermediary through which the surplus money of the society can be mobilized and then channeled into productive investments with the eventual aim of fostering development of the country’s economy. CBSIL is being managed by a group of highly experienced and efficient officers for superior investment services.
Goal of CBSIL: To be the most unique & sophisticated Trading House in Bangladesh by enhancing investors’ trust & wealth, quality investment, value and rapid growth in the capital market.
Responsibilities of CBSIL:
- To provide satisfactory services to our investors.
- To set high standard of integrity.
- To provide information on time to investors
Why will you invest at CBSIL?
- Offer trading facilities at comparatively lower commission than others.
- Provide service with competent research team.
- Inform our investors about the key economic indicators and market movements
- Ensure your progress through providing quality services.
- Arrange investors awareness program.
- Maintain rules & regulations of SEC, DSE & other regulatory bodies.